The purpose of this page is to provide links related to the North American Free Trade Agreement.
NAFTAconnect is not party to, nor responsible for, any of these web sites.
- Ministry of Ecomomy
- An office of the Federal Government which promotes companies' competitiveness and economic growth. There are branch offices in Mexico City and within Mexico, as well as abroad.
- Mexico Stock Exchange
- World Stock Markets
- Embassy of Mexico in Canada
- Embassy of Mexico in U.S.A.
- Embassy of Mexico in London
- Services, upcoming events, NAFTA, press releases and daily news.
- NAFTA Customs web site
- NAFTA Secretariat
- The materials on this site are made available solely to facilitate the study of public documents received by the NAFTA Secretariat. While they are believed to be accurate and complete, the NAFTA Secretariat assumes no responsability for their content.
- The Trade and NAFTA office is the representative office of Mexico´s Ministry of the Economy (Secretaría de Economía), at the Embassy of Mexico, in Washington, D.C. Our mission is to:
- -Promote exports and foreign investment in Mexico
-Assist companies conduct business in Mexico
-Monitor Mexico-U.S. trade relations